Heritage Protocol Support
We are specialists in heritage protocol support, with highly experienced knowledge of legacy protocols and the technologies behind them. We can provide the most suitable system solution for your needs, large or small.
Data Communications have advanced tremendously over the past 20 years from when transmission speeds of 1200bps over standard telephone lines were thought to be leading edge technology. Today we do not even blink when talking of 1Gbps.
At Lde we have the expertise to handle not only current leading edge protocols and technologies, but the legacy protocols and technologies that still remain the foundation of many applications in the oil distribution, aggregate, retailing, finance, airline and engineering sectors.
Supported Legacy Protocols include:
Legacy Protocols include:
- IBM 3270, IBM 3770, IBM 3780, IBM 5250, IBM 3767
- IBM BSC, IBM SDLC/SNA, IBM HASP, IBM QLLC
- ICL C02, ICL C03, ICL 7502
- Sperry UTS 200
- Honeywell VIP, Honeywell/Bull 7800
- Airline IPARS, ALC (P1024B), UTS (P1024C)
- X.25, X.3, X.28, X.29, X.75
- DEC VT52, DEC VT100, DEC VT220, DEC LAT
- Generic Binary Synchronous Communications (BSC)